Built with retrofit aircraft integration in mind, this display can switch between three video input sources using an infrared remote or the control buttons on the top of the monitor. The FD102CV, 10.2″ Widescreen LCD can be connected to existing video switchers and can take a composite video input from a selector interface box. Multiple input sources can be selected and displayed on the monitor. The FD102CV is made of all metal components. DO-160 testing has been completed and is available upon request. The LCD is protected with a .060” Lexan lens. The purpose of this lens is to prevent scratching of the LCD.
- This widescreen monitor is ideal for watching movies in their true format
- Built for retrofit installation with a compact metal enclosure or increased flexibility
- No expensive switching required, three inputs included
- VGA for the Flight Display Moving Map and computer graphics
- 2 composite inputs for DVD, Glareshield camera, and more
- Controls on unit or use the included IR remote to switch video source to adjust preferences, etc.
- Extremely wide viewing angle allows multiple passengers to watch same the monitor
- Anti glare, scratch resistant Lexan enhances viewing experience and protects the LCD
- Crystal clear LCD with industry leading brightness
- 1024 x 600 Resolution
- VGA Input