The FD70CV-M-C-6 is a special mission high-resolution panel mount 7” widescreen NVG Compatible Monitor on a pivoting, rotating arm. The LCD features NVG compatibility which can be switched to day or night mode using the rocker switch conveniently located at the top of the display.
- The arm has both a hinge and a pivot point. It can rotate 180° around the attach point at the base and 180° at the bottom of the center of the LCD
- FD70CV-M-C-2 – features NVG, SR, and 5 membrane buttons on the bottom front of LCD. Additional feature is a rocker switch on the right side of the membrane switch panel, controls the converter, switching between the HD-SDI loop out and VGA, Composite or HDMI inputs. The display accepts SDI/HD-SDI input.
- FD70CV-M-C-6 – features NVG, SR, and 5 membrane buttons on the top front of LCD. Additional features include connectors for wired internal FD104DMT and 2 Composite and 1 VGA input. Uses FD104DMT mount.
- FD70CV-M Ver HDSDI – features buttons on the bottom of the LCD and 1 HD-SDI input.
- 16:9 Widescreen
- 5 membrane buttons on the top front of LCD
- Features NVG and Sunlight Readable
- Composite, DVI, and VGA inputs