The FD90AID-7 is a 7” Flip Up Cockpit LCD Display, which creates panel space where none previously existed, providing an excellent opportunity to bring EVS video, map information, satellite weather, or any other VGA or Composite source into the cockpit with a low profile, stowing display.
- FD90AID-7-T Ver DVI-SWL – top mount on swivel base with (1) DVI input. FD90AID-7-B Ver DVI-SWL – bottom mount on swivel base with (1) DVI input
- FD90AID-7-T Ver HDSDI – top mount with (1) HD-SDI input. FD90AID-7-B Ver HDSDI – bottom mount with (1) HD-SDI input
- FD90AID-7-T Ver NVG-SR – top mount with NVG/Sunlight Readable and (1) VGA/(2) Composite inputs. FD90AID-7-B Ver NVG-SR – bottom mount with NVG/Sunlight Readable and (1) VGA/(2) Composite inputs
- FD90AID-7-T Ver NVG-SR-HDSDI – top mount with NVG/ Sunlight Readable and (1) HD-SDI input. FD90AID-7-B Ver NVG-SR-HDSDI – bottom mount with NVG/Sunlight
- Readable and (1) HD-SDI input
- Widescreen Format
- Compact unit
- No DEB required
- Available in top and bottom mount
- Composite, VGA, HD-SDI, or DVI input options
- NVG and Sunlight Readable versions
This display is also available in a bottom mount version (FD90AID-7-B) for mounting under the glare shield. As well as an HD-SDI version.
- FD90AID-7-T VER NVG-SR-HDSDI
- FD90AID-7-B VER NVG-SR-HDSDI