Unleash your CMS with the Auxiliary Input Panel
Quickly expand your in-flight entertainment sources by plugging carry-on devices into the Auxiliary Input Panel. This versatile component provides inputs for a variety of audio and video sources.
HDMI — Plug in your tablet, laptop, gaming system, and more
VGA — Accepts input from laptops or other VGA devices
Composite — Older equipment with lower resolution can make use of the RCA port
Stereo Audio — Standard left and right RCA audio jacks for sound
- Signals can be carried to individual monitors and headsets as well as audio and video switching equipment
- Switches on the front panel allow selection from among three video inputs
The Auxiliary Input Panel is designed to work with the Smart Cabin CMS. However, it is possible to adapt it to any Can BUS based cabin management system.
- HDMI will take priority over VGA
- VGA will take priority over Composite
- Some devices that aren’t self-powered may require a third-party cabin AC power adapter.