If the Blu-ray player is set to a region other than that of the disk inserted, the Blu-ray player ejects the disk and displays “Invalid Region.”
Depending on your version of the FD932DVD-BLU, there are two instructions for changing the default Region setting.
If you have the FD932DVD-BLU Aircraft Blu-ray Player with a transparent menu on the left side of the screen that says Settings (28 product code), then follow these instructions:
- Open the Blu-ray tray.
- Press setup and immediately press 9113 on the key pad.
- You will see another menu show up that allows you to change the DVD and Blu-ray region.
If you do not see a transparent/ translucent ‘Settings’ menu while at the Parrot screen (10 and 24 Product codes), press the setup button on your remote. If the On Screen Display is BLUE in color, then use the instructions below.
- Open the Blu-ray disc tray. Note: The disk tray must be open to change the region codes.
- Press 7803 with the remote, followed by the region code listed below.
- When the region code is successfully changed, the Blu-ray player displays “BD Letter” or “DVD #.” Letter or # is the region the Blu-ray player has been changed to.
- Input “1” to change region to A
- Input “2” to change region to B
- Input “3” to change region to C
- Input “4” to change region to 1
- Input “5” to change region to 2
- Input “6” to change region to 3
- Input “7” to change region to 4
- Input “8” to change region to 5
- Input “9” to change region to 6
- Input “0” to change region to No Region