- Save your logo as an 1024×768 bitmap image (BMP).
- Place the image into the Vista folder on your FD200CPU.
- Open the vista.ini file (configuration settings) and change the line that reads Logo Filename=8x6namerica.bmp to Logo Filename=CustomerLogo.bmp, where “CustomerLogo” is the filename of your logo. It is not case sensitive and must be spelled exactly as you have named your file, including the “.bmp” on the end.
- Save and exit the vista.ini file.
- Navigate to the start menu and select Commit Changes and Reboot