The Support Staff at Flight Display Systems can provide you with several unique firmwares for the Blu-ray player FD932DVD-BLU.
These firmwares allow you to select different Blu-ray regions by default. You can also delete the FLY HD parrot logo from your boot screen with a new firmware.
How to Update Firmware
- Download the ISO file from our FTP server.
- Burn this file to a DVD or CD.
- Put the disc into the FD932DVD-BLU.
- After reading the disc, the screen connected to the FD932DVD-BLU will prompt you to select the “Update” button.
- Press ENTER on your remote.
- Wait 1 minute. The progress bar will advance.
- When the FD932DVD-BLU ejects the disk, remove the disk, shut the tray.
- The FD932DVD-BLU will reboot automatically and have the new software installed.