To configure the moving map, use the VISTA.INI file located on the JetJukeBox computer desktop. It is important that the correct commands are used in this file. If something is wrongfully typed or changed in the VISTA file, the map will not function correcting. The best solution for configuration is to send in a pre-configuration form to Flight Display Systems during the purchase of the device.
JetJukeBox: FD800JBOX VER RJ45
The JetJukeBox is a wireless media streaming device that will perform the following capabilities:
- Stream Videos, Music, and Pictures wirelessly to just about any Apple, Android, or Windows device
- Wirelessly share files such as PowerPoints, Excel spreadsheets, and Word Documents with other passengers
- Streams up to 8 devices simultaneously
- Streams content from an external device such as an external hard drive or a thumb drive when plugged into the JetJukeBox via USB
- Play videos on a hardwired bulkhead monitor
- No internet connection required
- Control the JetJukeBox with a simple graphical user interface accessible via your web browser
- Display the World Wide Moving Map on personal devices as well as on the bulkhead
The following steps will demonstrate how to load content onto the JukeBox internal hard drive:
Step 1: Copy all your desired media and content to a thumb drive
Step 2: Verify that the JetJukeBox is powered on. Once this is done, insert a mouse, keyboard, and your thumb drive via the USB ports located on the JukeBox.
Step 3: Once the Moving Map has finished loading, Press the (X) key to close the Moving Map software. If the XBMX media player program is showing then hit the (S) key which will pull up a two option tab. Select EXIT to close XBMC.
Step 4: Select the windows start menu on the bottom task bar, and then select “COMPUTER.” This will open up windows explorer. On this screen, locate your inserted thumb drive that has all your content that you want to load to the JukeBox internal hard drive.
Step 5: Once inside the thumb drive, right click and copy the files you want to add to your JetJukeBox.
Step 6: Once the files are copied, select the Internal Media (D:) drive. Identify the correct subfile (Video, Music, or Pictures) and paste your content inside the correct subfolder
(thumb drive/External Hard drive)
– The easiest way to load content onto the JetJukeBox is via thumb drive. Follow the 3 steps to load content:
Step 1: Insert thumb drive into the computer that contains the media you would like to transfer.
(Inside this thumb drive, create three subfile categories and name then videos, photos, and music)
Step 2: Locate the media files on the computer that has the content, right click on these files and select copy, then paste the copied files into their respective locations on the thumb drive you have inserted
Step 3: Remove the thumb drive that now contains the copied media files and insert it into 1 of the 6 USB ports on the JetJukeBox. An Icon that says “External Hardware” will appear on the JetJukeBox Home Screen.
You are now ready to stream your new external media!
- iOS (The Apple mobile operating system)
- Windows devices
Sirius Technologies is no longer associated with Flight Display Systems or FDS Avionics Corp.
The new company name is FDS Avionics Corp. which is doing business as Flight Display Systems.
All FDS Avionics products are warranted to be free from material or manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months from the date of shipment for General Aviation customers or 12 months from the date of shipment for Government/Special Mission customers. Any material or repair workmanship for in warranty repair service will be specifically warranted for 90 days or the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is longer. If the original warranty period has expired, the 90 day repair warranty is limited to the material and workmanship specific to the repair activity completed.
The following conditions are exclusions to warranty coverage:
- Labor costs associated with; installation, removal or reinstallation of any product.
- Damage to or malfunction caused by any unauthorized alteration made to the product.
- Resolving signal quality issues caused by externally generated noise introduced by aircraft electrical systems or other components connected to any FDS Avionics product.
- Any malfunction caused by improper installation or connection to aircraft wiring, industry standard cabin management/ inflight entertainment systems, or third party commercial equipment not specifically identified as compatible with FDS Avionics products.
- Any malfunction caused by installation that does not conform to precautions associated with operating environments listed in the operating manual or consistent with industry best practices such as; high temperature, adequate ventilation, high humidity, high dust, or power surges.
- Cosmetic damage or damage to internal components caused by installation or removal, failure to follow installation or operating instructions, or any neglect or misuse of the product.
- Any product that is returned for service with a broken tamper evident seal, indicating tampering or improper handling of the product by an unauthorized person. Violation of product tamper evident seals or modification of factory installed serial and PMA labels voids any warranty, either expressed or implied.
The FDS Avionics technical support team is available to provide distance troubleshooting support during business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST) Monday through Friday at 470.239.7421.
Many repair requests can be resolved through distance support and may not require return of merchandise to the factory. If a product must be returned to the factory for repair, an RMA number will be issued as directed by the technical support team and communicated by the repair coordinator.
Upon request by the customer, FDS Avionics will send a service technician onsite to repair products. The travel expenses incurred to include transportation, lodging and meals along with the technician’s hourly rate shall be payable by the customer in accordance with FDS Avionics’ applicable rates and procedures.
Flight Display Systems will, upon receipt of returned merchandise, remanufacture or replace the unit at our discretion and return the product by Ground Return Shipping. Express return shipment will be the responsibility of the sender.
This warranty is not transferable.
Any implied warranties expire at the express limited warranty expiration date. FDS Avionics shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damages.
Some states do not allow limitation on the length of an implied warranty. In such states, the exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply.