The FD102ARM 10.2-inch Aircraft LCD ideal for any drink rail or side wall, this monitor can be mounted virtually anywhere and stowed out of sight.
- Options available for any combination of standard, long, or tall extensions which add 3” to the arm in either direction (long and tall versions do not have FAA/PMA)
- 7″ and 10.2″ monitors on arm mounts are interchangeable
- Arm attachment to the monitor is offset for increased flexibility
- Rotates full 180° left and right, also adjustable tilt forward and aft
- Monitors can be removed when not in use and for taxi, takeoff, and landing
- LCD and arm mount included
- Base receptacles sold separately
Built with retrofit aircraft integration in mind, this display can switch between three video input sources using an infrared remote or the control buttons on the top of the monitor. The articulating arm rotates 180 degrees, tilts forward and aft, and the monitor can turn 180 degrees on the end of the mount. The FD102ARM can also be connected to existing video switchers and can take a composite video input from a selector interface box. Multiple input sources can be selected and displayed on the monitor.
The FD102ARM cabinet is made of all metal components. DO-160 testing has been completed and is available upon request. The LCD is protected with a .060” Lexan lens. The purpose of this lens is to prevent scratching of the LCD.
(FD102ARM-R, FD102ARM-L, FD102ARM-R-T, FD102ARM-L-T, FD102ARM-R-L, FD102ARM-L-L, FD102ARM-R-L-T, FD102ARM-L-L-T)