The FD104ARM 10.4″ Aircraft LCD ideal for any drink rail or side wall, this monitor can be mounted virtually anywhere and stowed out of sight.
- Options available for any combination of standard, long, or tall extensions which add 3″ to the arm in either direction (long and tall versions do not have FAA/PMA)
- Arm attachment to the monitor is offset for increased flexibility
- Rotates full 180° left and right, also adjustable tilt forward and aft
- Monitors can be removed when not in use and for taxi, takeoff, and landing
- LCD and arm mount included
- Base receptacles sold separately
Built with retrofit aircraft integration in mind, this display can switch between three video input sources using the buttons on the bezel or the Infrared Remote.
The arm has both a hinge and a pivot point, and it can rotate 180° around the attach point at the base and 180° at the bottom of the center of the LCD. This mount will allow the monitor to tilt back away from the passenger up to 20°.
The FD104ARM is made of all metal components. The milled aluminium arm represents the evolution of several design enhancements for an optimum removable mounting solution.
The 10.4″ LCD utilizes a state of the art digital video decoding chipset for the analog video input. The three video sources in order of picture quality are VGA (Computer Video, such as a Moving Map), S-Video (High-quality DVD), and Composite Video (DVD, Camera, or VCR). Both NTSC and PAL formats are auto-detected.
The FD104ARM can also be connected to existing video switchers and can take a composite video input from a selector interface box. In this case, multiple input sources can be selected and displayed on the monitor.
(FD104ARM-T, FD104ARM-L, FD104ARM-T-L)